Thursday, August 9, 2007

I Love the Rain

Raindrops on Roses...







My toes-es on raindrops...





Raindrops any ol' place...




...are my Favorite things.



(along with this song, maybe imagine it playing in the background?)

Doo-dloo-doo-doo-dooDoo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo...

I'm singing in the rain

Just singing in the rain

What a glorious feelin

'I'm happy again

I'm laughing at clouds

So dark up above

The sun's in my heart

And I'm ready for love

Let the stormy clouds chase

Everyone from the place

Come on with the rain

I've a smile on my face

I walk down the lane

With a happy refrain

Just singin',

Singin' in the rain


(Gene Kelly, Singing in the Rain)

7 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

Love your rainy photos.

O.I.M said...

congratulations on the rain. Toronto is as parched as it has been all summer. so cruel for the garden. nice crape myrtle.
Irena

Melissa said...

my favorite one is the sepia one of your toes-es enjoying the refreshment. :)

kris said...

Great photos - love the black and white - cool. We had rain this weekend - so I'm singing too!

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

I like a woman who can acessorize (sp?). Nice rings, both on hands and feet. ;-)

Q said...

I am singing with you!
Rain is glorious!
Sherry

MrBrownThumb said...

Hey,

That sepia tone photo is very nice. It totally evokes the feeling of playing in the rain.